Sunday, August 29, 2010

Back to Nature

Do you ever think sometimes that God is trying to tell you something? In this last week I've been affected by three sets of experiences. They aren't mine but they affected me anyway. First of all I watched Garbage Warrior which is about an architect who buys land and builds houses from trash and they are self-sustainable. The US gov't didn't like that too much though because they said his stuff was not up to code. Its a great movie and you should watch it. Secondly I came across this post at the blog 30 Mosques in 30 Days which I told you about before. Another example of living off the land. Finally there is the guy who lived without money for a year. Don't you want to eat plants and bathe in the river? No? Come on? With the cost of hydro shooting up 17% this month in Ontario I'm thinking about going back to candles at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment